Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: cygcheck-dep-1.0-1

On 5 November 2013 08:54, Mikhail Usenko wrote:
> Subject: New package - cygcheck-dep-1.0-1
>
> Version 1.0-1 of cygcheck-dep has been uploaded.
>
> cygcheck-dep is a bash script helping to show dependencies
> for installed Cygwin packages. It can be useful if you are
> trying some Cygwin's software and along the line you are
> installing and uninstalling some packages and want to keep
> your Cygwin's setup root directory clean of unused packages.

Is this script intended to work for Cygwin packages installed using the
Cygwin installer but not from the main package repositories (ie from
Cygwin Ports)?  The script seems to be misbehaving for me with such
packages, but if it's not designed to work with them in the first place,
I won't bother compiling a detailed bug report.