Re: interactive-services-detection not started on 32-bit cywin executables

Hello,

I attach here my tests to clarify:

#Test1 - Only bash
C:\cywin\bin\bash.exe

Result: bash exits. Interactive window not opened.

#Test2 - Two programs
C:\cywin\bin\bash.exe
"%WD%..\BGBINARIES\Window\Window.exe"

Result: Interactive window opened: you can find only Window.exe opened.

#Test3 - Bash started via "start"
start "test" C:\cywin\bin\bash.exe
"%WD%..\BGBINARIES\Window\Window.exe"

Result: Interactive window opened: you can find both programs opened.

Conclusions:
1- What opens the interactive window is a program that doesn't exit.
2- bash.exe never opens the interactive window because it exits,or it
doesn't exit if it is launched with the start command(test3).
3- bash.exe launched with start command is started (test3), but the
interactive window is opened due to Window.exe (that doesn't exit).

Thanks a lot for your time.