Re: g77 on cygwin64

On 12/02/2014 18:35, LMH wrote:

 > Coming back to your issue, it is really curious that gfortran compiles
 > the code but behaves wrongly, I was expecting it rejects the code
 > if not in line with latest standard.

This happens on some of my code as well and is in many ways a far worse
issue to deal with. Some of my code compiles and runs, but the floating
point answers to many of the calculations are wrong. This makes the
issue(s) very difficult to run down (and also makes me stick with gcc3
like the posters colleagues).

LMH

Could you share a test case ?
I found no difference in math behaviour on all the Fortran
codes in LAPACK and OCTAVE when we moved from G77 to GFORTRAN

I am really curious

Regards
Marco