batch script execution failing with 255 exit code in cygwin 1.7.28

Hi ,

I use Cygwin to execute batch scripts on remote windows hosts using ssh.

The batch script execution started failing with the latest cygwin
version 1.7.28.

The exit code thrown is 255 and batch script is not able to process
the command line arguments.

When I try to print the command line argument(%1)  its printing both
the argument name and value.

This was working fine with Cygwin 1.7.27 and  looks to be regression in 1.7.28

eg. Batch script (test.bat)
@echo off
:setArgs
if ""%1""=="""" goto doneSetArgs
set CMD_LINE_ARGS=%CMD_LINE_ARGS% %1
echo %1===
echo %2===
shift
shift
goto setArgs
:doneSetArgs

Cygwin.1.7.27 the output of the script would be
#./test.bat OS=Win
OS===
Win===

Cygwin.1.7.28 the output of the script is
#./test.bat OS=Win
"OS=Win"===
===

Is this a known issue ?
Where can I download Cygwin 1.7.27  until I find a workaround/fix to
this issue ?

thanks,
Prakash