Re: $PATH contains dot but unclear where it comes from

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 03:12:47PM +0100, Robert Klemme wrote:
>Thanks to all who helped so far!
>
>On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 11:23 PM, Andrey Repin <anrdaemon@yandex.ru> wrote:
>
>> So far, I'm not convinced that issue is Cygwin-specific. The fact that it
>> doesn't manifest in Windows is actually because of it's (windows) native
>> ignorance for this matter.
>
>I sent a lengthy email with all the detailed shell outputs earlier but
>it was blocked by spam filter. :-(

i.e.,
DONT_USE_RAW_EMAIL_IN_BODY
UNWANTED_LANGUAGE_BODY
ZIP_ATTACHED

The "ZIP_ATTACHED" was enough to cause it to be interpreted as spam but
the "raw email" block made it even more blockable.

But, of course, the cygwin mailing list is not the place to complain
about being blocked.