Re: Want to build Win32 API code and Posix API code in Cygwin

Hi Andrey,
    Thanks for your patient answer. Actually the code is historic
legacy, and I want to have a quick try on Windows and reduce the
efforts as much as possible. Code part B mainly contains some device
operations, like serial port, ethernet config(not only socket), USB
detection, etc, code part A mainy contain process management and FS
operation, etc. I get "no tchar.h", "definition of gethostname
conflicts" like error when I build them together on Cygwin using GCC.
    What is your advice under such situation? "Push all
platform-dependent code into a separate library" is another method I'm
trying for long-term resolution, but is there any approach I can have
a quick try w/o stbility and performance consideration?
    Thanks a lot and appreciated for your reply!