Re: Testers needed: New passwd/group handling in Cygwin

> I made some tests myself today, while debugging Frank's problem.  If I

I updated to the snapshot of today (28th) and now the message is not
shown anymore.
Thanks for the fix.

I have yet another observation. When I am not connected with VPN it
takes a while (don't know how to time exactly, around 3 seconds) after
I double click the shortcut for mintty to show up. When connect it
shows up almost instantly. Tested 24th, 27th and 28th snapshots and
see the problem with all of them.

Regards,
Frank