Re: Building libsigsegv on Cygwin64

On Mar  3 16:02, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Mar  2 12:20, Ken Brown wrote:
[...]
I found the problem (or at least I found *a* problem):  There's a
configure test "checking whether a fault handler according to POSIX
works", which passes on 32-bit Cygwin but fails on 64-bit Cygwin.
I'm attaching a file containing the configure test.  Here's what
happens in the 64-bit case:

$ gcc -o fault fault.c
$ ./fault.exe
$ echo $?
1

In the 32-bit case, the exit code is 0.

I don't know if this indicates a Cygwin bug or something wrong with
the test.

It indicates a Cygwin bug.  Thanks for the report and the testcase.

The joke here is, the signal handler function gets called twice for the
same exception.  Proof is that you can remove the second call to crasher
and still sigsegv_handler gets called twice.

I just created a new snapshot which contains the fix.  Would you mind
to test it?

It's fixed.  Thanks.

Ken