SQL server utility not working when invoked(from a asp.net application) using cygwin

Hello,

I have an asp.net application which uses cygwin to execute shell
scripts in Windows environment. sqlcmd utility is used in these shell
scripts to connect to a database and execute queries. sqlcmd is
command line application that allows SQL queries to be written and
executed from the command prompt.

The sqlcmd utility works fine when directly invoked from the .net
application or when the script is directly executed at the Cygwin
terminal. But fails on integration ie. when the application creates a
cygwin process & executes the script (I'm using cygwin bash.exe to do
this) ,sqlcmd utility fails.

To start a cygwin process,using a piece of code similar to this:

{
string FileName= @"c:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe";
string Arguments= @"C:\MyDir\Test.script";
ProcessStartInfo proc = ProcessStartInfo(FileName,Arguments);
proc.UseShellExecute = false;
proc.CreateNoWindow = true;
Process P = new Process();
P.StartInfo=proc;
P.Start();
P.WaitForExit();
}

Here Test.script is the script which contains the sqlcmd
command.Output of the command is redirected to a file.

sqlcmd -U abc -P abc -S MyServer -Q "sp_helpuser abc" > sql.log

Is there something wrong with the way I'm creating the process (using
bash.exe) or calling the script?How do I invoke cygwin and execute my
script from an asp.net application?

Using .net framework 4.0 and cygwin 1.7.20.
Any help will be highly appreciated!Thanks in advance!

--
Regards,
Afreen T