RE: Public key authorization problem with latest snapshot

>>> The problems I've reported seem to all be fixed in the latest snapshot
(2014-03-29 15:21:43 UTC).  Thanks!

>> I'm sure Corinna will be happy to hear that.  She put in LONG hours
getting that issue sorted out.

>> I helped too; of course, by offering important "I don't like that
implementation" style feedback.  It was one of those 50/50 collaborations
where one person does all the work and the other person mentions it on a
mailing list.
>Sounds exhausting.  Perhaps you want to sit down.
It's a lucky thing you were there to help Corinna.  I'm sure it would have
been too much to do by herself. :)

Seriously, thank you Corinna for all your hard work and everything you do to
support this project (and thank you Christopher for your contributions and
humor).