RE: Tons of cygserver errors

> You seem to have no problem asking for help with cygserver without
> insulting cygserver in the process.  Possibly you're even interested in
> improving cygserver.

I was trying to submit a bug report in good faith (and many tries, for that matter),
yet the only way to do that was through this list.  But the list was bouncing
my posts, which I had finally cut short of the strace output, which I thought
was a valuable piece of information, and which you guys would not receive now,
thanks to the filter...

Anton Lavrentiev
Contractor NIH/NLM/NCBI