Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ssmtp-2.64-7 ("test" on 32 bit!)

Greetings, Corinna Vinschen!

> I created new ssmtp packages, version 2.64-7.  This is the first
> ssmtp package for the 64 bit distro.

> For the 32 bit distro this new package is marked as "test" version!

> It would be nice if somebody familiar with ssmtp from the 32 bit distro
> could give it a try, if possible both, in 32 and 64 bit.

I can't test it under 64 bit yet, but I'll give a try on 32bit and see if my
scripts go well with it.
In a day, as I'm away from desktop right now.

> This package is basically the same thing as the Debian version 2.64-7,
> just missing the Debian patch which switches from OpenSSL to GnuTLS.

> There are also a few patches to the build process to allow building
> in a separate build dir and a tweak to install the ssmtp-config script,
> but nothing which would change the functionality.

Thanks for taking care of it. This is one of the essential packages for me to
complete the switch to 64-bit.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...