Re: Wow, just hit RCS bug

RCS does a great job for smaller projects when I don't need the
overhead of any of the popular larger systems.  It has saved me many
times when I'm working on a short document or a set of scripts on my
desktop machine.

I'd miss it if it were removed simply due to the lack of handling
10Meg of diffs or similar.  Wonder if this bug could be fixed some
way?