passwd -R

Hi,

I am trying to decipher how to do some of commands on a cygwin shell
remotely. I am using a Jython script to reset the Admin password and I
understand that I would have to do the following

1) change the password registry entry using passwd -R
2) net user Administrator <new password>

When the command is executed it expects that a re-enter of password which I
dont want. Is there a way I can do echo passwd | passwd -R which would
change the password in registry.

Regards
Vijay Sukthankar
Master Inventor