Re: two execve() inconsistencies (was cygwin-bash compat/regression bug... startup line prob)

Eric Blake wrote:
So why doesn't a single argument work (-u?)

Because you didn't pass a single argument, but left trailing space ...
---
But looking at the file, I didn't notice that until
I recreated the file w/o using cut/paste (i.e. happened
in another script that had -u  at the top, and I went
to create a test file from that script by copying it into
the test-name, then whittled down the test file till I just
had the she-bang line -- which *looked* fine...sigh.

Well, I had run into two different problems at the same
time, that's more than my daily limit...;^/