Emacs-w32... still crashing...

It just crashed on me again, after a couple of days
of no crashes at all. The versions of everything
are unchanged since my last message. But this
time, and this is new, I have not seen it before,
it did not give me the gdb option. Instead it just
crashed and said: "Segmentation fault (core dumped)..."
I have the core, though I don't know if it's going to
be of much use to anyone. I have been reading
mail, scrolling through the messages, with rmail at the
time.

Zdzislaw (Gustav) Meglicki
Indiana University