Are there any SELinux tools available for Cygwin?

Hi,
I'm looking into remotely managing a few machines that are running various
SELinux flavours.
But the management of SELinux and the audit.log files often requires tools
such as:

audit2allow
audit2why
semanage
etc.

Some of this code can be found here:
http://userspace.selinuxproject.org/trac/browser/libselinux/src
http://userspace.selinuxproject.org/trac/browser/policycoreutils

Are there any Cygwin tools or packages made, that I can use to get this
functionality?

I want to clarify that I am fresh out of the box on using SElinux and that
I'm obviously
NOT looking to use SELinux on Cygwin, but would like to use the various
policy editing
and generators, and the audit log file analyzers, on my local Cygwin
machine.

Thanks in advance.