Re: Using ln from gnuplot

On 06/05/2014 09:32 AM, xmoon 2000 wrote:
Please check this link where the question is set out:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24060628/why-do-i-get-an-error-when-i-pass-soft-link-into-gnu-plot

From what I can see, Warren answered this question already.  It's not
really clear why you posted this here when you obviously intended to
pursue the issue through StackOverflow.  If your intent was to
provide future searches of archive with a pointer to a relevant
topic in another forum, this could be considered of some value.
But if that is your intent, please specify that clearly and certainly
don't abuse it.  We don't want to be a list full of links to other forums.
Otherwise, if you have a question you want this list to read and
respond to, please just send the details here.

--
Larry