Re: Too many mailing lists

Hi,

> The Cygwin project has too many mailing lists.

+1

> I see real value in only 3 lists:
>
>   1. User discussions
>   2. Development of Cygwin-the-project (broader than the DLL)
>   3. Talk

-1
just unify only 1 ML is simple.
the cygwin ML flow looks not so massive.
we know using well composed subject can split them in local box.
filtering announcement and other unintended info at local is also easy.
splitting non-massive flow to many MLs looks totally meaningless.
it only help bluffing "our project is big."

just my 2 cents.