Re: Gold star Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: rcs-5.9.2

I use RCS every work day, it's a small, fast, flexible productivity
tool, sometimes with a timed loop to save rapid editing sessions when
I'm brainstorming.....maybe that edit a few hours ago was worth saving
after all, and with RCS I can get it back.

Thank you for updating it and becoming its new maintainer.