Re: Core dump on 32-bit Cygwin if program calls dlopen

On Jul 15 16:45, Jan Nijtmans wrote:

> >> Sorry, I have been busy these few weeks, but I am well aware that there
> >> is a problem with one of the libgcc changes, but has yet to investigate it.
> >>
> >> I believe Jon Turney has looked into it somewhat.
> >
> > Sounds good.  Thanks in advance.
>
> Is this essentially the same problem as described here?
>
>     <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2013-05/msg00180.html>

I just read the entire thread and it looks pretty much like what we see
here.  Eli Zaretskii's analysis of the crash is very enlightening and
seems to hit the nail on its head, but unfortunately there was never any
reply from the guys maintaining the Windows parts of gcc :(

Corinna

Red Hat