cygwin ssh, sspi, gssapi

Hi!

After looking arround for informations about cygwin supporting Windows
SSPI interface I found various informations telling it does, but a lot
of others stating it does not.
Now I am a but confused.
Does cygwin support SSPI directly?
Does it support SSPI via external libraries -- some say I have to
install heimdal (http://computing.help.inf.ed.ac.uk/kerberos-windows)
for 64-bit Windows, then Identity-Manager from
(https://www.secure-endpoints.com/netidmgr/v2//) to have ssh use
Windows build in kerberos support.

With Identity-Manager I can now watch the tickets I have, but -- ssh
from cygwin states it could not find any ticket connecting to an
kerberos enabled ssh-server. From Linux this works seamlessly. On
Windows I can connect, but I have to enter my password again :-(

debug3: preferred gssapi-with-mic,publickey,keyboard-interactive,password
debug3: authmethod_lookup gssapi-with-mic
debug3: remaining preferred: publickey,keyboard-interactive,password
debug3: authmethod_is_enabled gssapi-with-mic
debug1: Next authentication method: gssapi-with-mic
debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
No Kerberos credentials available

debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
No Kerberos credentials available

debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information

debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
No Kerberos credentials available

debug2: we did not send a packet, disable method

The heimdal packages available for 64-bit cygwin seem not to have
klist and friends available, but the libraries. SSH seems to use them,
but do these libraries connect to SSPI or do they depend on some other
infrastructure?

If one could shed some light on this I'd be really happy!

--
Thomas