Re: package update for cygwin CMake

today we are in the situation that
32 bit has cmake-2.8.9-2
64 bit has cmake-2.8.11.2-1 that was not
uploaded by Bill if I remember right
and the 64bit version surely need at least one patch,
that I am aware of.

Bill,
I would appreciate to see both version at 2.8.12.2.
Could you take care or we should consider the package orphan ?

Bump. Any update from the cmake maintainer? Upstream is at 3.0.2 now.

I'm looking at the cygport and its patches for the 64 bit package.
I think that package was NMU'd by Yaakov last year? One of the patches
is ruby-related, another perl-related, and the last has to do with
case-sensitivity and path handling. If I don't hear anything I'll
have a look at whether they still apply cleanly to latest upstream
sources and see how building goes.

-Tony