Re: rsync and Cygwin..

Thanks for the help.  The files on my ubuntu server are there for a
while and often don't change but more files will get added.  The files
on my home computer I move from the rsync target folder to do other
things with.  I was hoping that if the files were copied one time from
my ubuntu server that I could some how tell rsync not to copy them
again.  I don't have a lot of computer experience so any solution will
have to be super easy or at least a lot of explaining.

Thank you again for the reply

-S