From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Marilo
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2014 12:21 PM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: command line smtp client / command line email?

what are my options for a command line smtp client in cygwin?

I'd want to specify smtp server and from address. I'd like TLS/SSL to be supported by the command

sendmail , doesn't look like it exists on cygwin and I know on *nix it shuts down any postfix server so I guess it mighttry to shut down any smtp server I have running.

heirloom mailx  looks good, but doesn't exist for cygwin.

I can't see anything for sending an email from/in cygwin