autorebase failed for unknown package

Hi there,

I have spent a while attempting to solve this myself, but I apologize
for anything obvious I may have missed. I am getting the following
messages for both Cygwin and Cygwin64 on my laptop:

Package: Unknown package
autorebase.bat exit code 1

Here are details that may narrow it down.

1. They were previously working without this message, which I
encountered when updating to get the Shellshock bug fix.
2. I then performed a full uninstall / reboot / confirm no Cygwin
processes / reinstall, first of Cygwin64 and then Cygwin32 but still
saw the issue.
3. I used the default minimum package lists.
4. I tried two different mirrors with the same result.
5. I also tried "reinstall" of all selected package with the same result.

Thanks for any additional troubleshooting suggestions you can provide.

I tried to attach my full setup logs, but it causes me to exceed the
spam score threshold for this mailing list. Nothing jumps out at me,
but here's the message with some context:

2014/10/06 18:59:44 running: C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe --norc --noprofile
"/etc/postinstall/coreutils.sh"
2014/10/06 18:59:44 running: cmd.exe /c
"C:\cygwin\etc\postinstall\autorebase.bat"
2014/10/06 18:59:44 abnormal exit: exit code=1
2014/10/06 18:59:44 running: C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe --norc --noprofile
"/etc/postinstall/base-files-mketc.sh"

Stephen