Re: Starting mintty via run.exe

Eliot,

I'm sorry for double posting.  I subscribed this morning, sent back the confirmation email, posted my question and...didn't hear anything.  I never got my original question from the list nor your reply.  Not in my inbox nor in my spam folder.  I figured that my question must have somehow been discarded because I wasn't registered on the list yet.

After an hour or two, I tried resubscribing to the list (I was already subscribed) and then reposted my question.  I did later see an announcement from Corinna, a post from Ken Brown about emacs and ispell, an announcement from Jon Turney, a post from Christian Franke about exec and PATH, and finally another emacs post from Ken Brown.

I will check the list archives for your reply, since I still don't know what it is.  Thanks in advance for your reply.

-- John