Re: Threads

Ken Brown wrote:
The people who have been reporting frequent crashes are aware of the fix. Now I just have to wait and hope I don't hear from them for a few days.

Just for the record...

Both with the snapshot and test releases, the issues in building Emacs I had after the migration from Xp+Cygwin32 to W7+Cygwin64 are gone. Now it seems I can build/bootstrap Emacs trunk always at the first attempt, before I had to try at least 10-15 times...

I hope that the Ken's "hunt" is over... :)

Many thanks to Ken (and _Mum_, obviously...),
   Angelo.