Re: how to embed shell script within a .BAT file

Nellis, Kenneth writes:
> Jeremy's solution is closest to what I was looking for; however
> I need it to work from a networked, non-drive-mapped folder.
> (CMD.EXE doesn't like UNC paths.) I hadn't realized that I could
> pipe a script into bash.

The solution to the UNC path problem is to put something

PUSHD %~dp0

near the beginning of the script.  That is if you really want to have
.bat files and click on them in Explorer.  Associating the shell scripts
properly so that Explorer will hand them to Cygwin sounds like a better
solution to me.

Regards,
Achim.