RE: setup-x86.exe gives a 134 exit code installing libgvc6

>I recently ran the latest setup-x86.exe to pick up the recent updates for
my Windows XP (SP3) system.  I received the following error message.
Package: libgvc6
	libgvc6.sh exit code 134
>From what I can tell, this means the installation process received an
SIGABORT signal during the installation.
========
I've tried to reinstall all the Cygwin applications and still get the same
error.  I went digging a little deeper and found there are two libgvc6.sh
scripts.  The one in the preinstall contains a line to remove a file.  The
second copy is in the /etc/postinstall/ directory.  This file also contains
only one line "/usr/sbin/libgvc6-config -c".  When I run this line on the
bash shell command line I get the following:
$ /usr/sbin/libgvc6-config.exe -c
Aborted (core dumped)
I have attached the "libgvc6-config.exe.stackdump" file in the hopes it will
help with the error (i.e. I don't know how to debug this further in Cygwin).
I'm hoping someone can assist/educate me on what to do next to get this
running.
I've reattached the new output of the "cygcheck -svr" command for analysis
now that I done so much reinstall.
Please respond if you have any questions or concerns.
Sincerely,
Brian S. Wilson