Re: RFC: 1.7.33 problem with user's home directory

Greetings, Corinna Vinschen!

>> > I'd appreciate if those not shy to install developer snapshots would
>> > give this stuff a try in the meantime.
>>
>> I think I'm about to make a script to install snapshots, at this rate it seems
>> the right thing to do.
>> Is there a direct way to query for the latest snapshot?

> The snapshots always have a date attached to the filename.

I mean, if there's a way to know, what is the latest available snapshot?
If I want to write a script, that fetch [and install] one.
I can parse the /snapshots/ page, of course, but this is the least desirable
choice. For multiple reasons. I would like to have a single point, that could
refer to the very latest snapshot. Even if it is something like
/snapshots/x86/cygwin-inst-latest.tar.xz redirecting to
actual latest snapshot, that'd be quite enough.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...