Re: A list of installed packages (no dependencies) -- this may help

Houder wrote:
I replied to your entry in an earlier attempt, but my reply got stuck in the machinery
at sourceware.or

Oh, I am afraid of this..

Below (I hope) you will find a script, that may be of help to you

Thanks for the scripts, I hope hope these and similar features are soon included in Cygwin.

Maybe, I have already wrote this, Cygwin needs a true packages manager (I have in mind pacman, port (MacPorts, OSX), apt...), or setup/cygport should be transformed in that way...

Ciao,
 Angelo.