Re: cygrunsrv - services enters stopped state if underlying program exits or is killed - doesn't auto restart

That sounds like a plan, thanks Corinna.

Do we need test how the service (program that cygrunsrv is running)
exited? If --neverexits is present, it shouldn't care how it exited,
it should just pass the fact that it exited unplanned to the SCM so
that the recovery actions take place.

It's only if cygrunsrv is the one that causes the 'service' to exit
that the --neverexists shouldn't be considered.

Does that make sense?