Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: ssh-pageant-1.4-1

Greetings, Michael Wild!

> Version 1.4-1 of "ssh-pageant" has been uploaded.

> ssh-pageant is a tiny tool for Windows that allows you to use SSH keys
> from PuTTY's Pageant in Cygwin and MSYS shell environments. You can
> use ssh-pageant to automate SSH connections from those shells, which
> is useful for services built on top of SSH, like SFTP file transfers
> or pushing to secure git repositories.

You. Are. The. Best.
Finally I can have access to elevated pageant from regular desktop!

Autostart (elevated):

test -f "$HOME/.ssh_agent" && . "$HOME/.ssh_agent"
eval $(ssh-pageant.exe -k)
ssh-pageant.exe -s | tee "$HOME/.ssh_agent"

.bashrc:
test -f "$HOME/.ssh_agent" && . "$HOME/.ssh_agent"

Works like a charm!
Now, I don't know, what is more important. Long-awaited Cygwin .34 release or
sudden availability of transparent key-based authentication to the userland.
I'll probably put them both on the same height.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...