setup*.exe should abort upon download incomplete?

Hello,

I just ran setup-x86_64.exe, marked some packages for update, and then
it asked me "Download incomplete. Try again?" while it tried to
download one of the packages. I clicked "No" and setup went ahead and
tried to install them anyway, telling me some kind of "null" error
when it tried to unzip one of the missing packages. And then it didn't
tell me what package failed to install. I fired up setup-x86_64.exe
again and I don't see any updatable packages anymore.

This looks like a bug.

1. I think if the user answers "No", setup should abort the whole process;
2. Alternatively, setup should not try to install the packages that
could not be downloaded, and then it should not mark it as installed.
Furthermore, it really should show, at the end, a list of packages
that could not be installed. But seriously, option 1 seems preferable.

Best Regards,
Kal