arrows generate [C and [D when doing ctrl+r in bash

Hi,

In a bash session opened with cmd.exe when using ctrl+r, after I type
a few chars I usually use the arrows to position the cursor to do some
changes on the command.

When I do this it is inserting the characters "[A", "[B", "[C" or "[D"
depending on the arrow used.

This does not happen with mintty, neither with bash from msys package.

Do you know if this is something that can be configured?

See cygcheck.out file attached.

Thanks,
    Constantino