Re: cygwin64: Issue with sigaddset

Corinna,

Works great! Good thing I just ran the test before blowing away the perl distribution becauseâ.

Unfortunately now I think I really screwed things up.  I never did a snapshot install before. I followed the instructions in the FAQ.

 So now I am getting an incompatible error from ld looking at libcygwin.a when searching -lcygwin (I wanted to rebuild perl from scratch to make absolutely sure).  I looked at the FAQ to see what I have to do to recover but couldnât find any relevant notes.

Help is welcome before I use the sledgehammer and run setup.exe again.

â rich