Re: TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 1.7.35-0.3

Can everybody fix permission about groups. Now I accidently try cygwin
1.7.35-3 and cannot install 1.7.33-1. It fail about  cannot find
_fset** in libint-8.dll.  The minty cannot start. So I have to use
1.7.34-6. And its permission is broken. So ssh,scp,git etc do not
work.

Is there any solution to solve the ssh problem ( including git etc)?