Re: Cygwin hangs up if several keys are typed during outputting a lot of texts.

On Mar  4 19:18, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Hi Takashi,

Oh, btw.

I wouldn't be too unhappy if we could move the discussions about
Cygwin implementation details to the cygwin-developers mailing list.
The cygwin mailing list should be reserved for the more user-centric
stuff, me thinks.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat