Re: Newlib/Cygwin now under GIT

> This is a common problem.  I guess newlib/cygwin got the oldest set
> and, afaik, the GCC toplevel stuff is kind of the master.  It would
> be nice if we had some automatism in place to keep all former src
> repos in sync.

There was never any agreement on who the "master" was for toplevel
sources - no repo was willing to give up control to the other, so no
automatic mirroring was ever done, unlike the libiberty/include
mirror, where src agreed to let gcc be the master.

Also, for the record, I do not wish to, nor do I intend to, provide
any automated merging services for git repos.  I don't like git and
I'd rather not use it if I don't have to.