ssmtp stopped working after cygwin 1.7.34-6 was released

After cygwin was updated to 1.7.34-6, ssmtp stopped working for me.

The error message is this:
ssmtp: 550 5.7.1 Client does not have permissions to send as this sender

I've checked with my email admins and we can find nothing wrong.  I've
played with various settings and the best I get is a different error
message.

Does anyone have an idea what might be wrong or what I should try?  Any
information besides cygcheck.out (attached) that would help?

Thanks,
- Barry