Re: TIOCPKT mode of PTY is broken if ONLCR bit is cleared.

Hi Takashi,

On Mar 21 10:40, Takashi Yano wrote:
> Hi Corinna,
>
> On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 20:12:32 +0100
> Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote:
>
> > > For the time being, can you send your assignment as PDF via email
> > > to my company email address <vinschen AT redhat DOT com> just so
> > > we make sure it arrived in *some* way?
> >
> > Even better.  We got legal approval that we can use signed PDFs via
> > email alone, and that sending snail mail isn't required anymore.
> > Just sendthe PDF to <ges-info AT redhat DOT com>.
>
> Thank you very much for your effort for approving
> PDF copyright assignment.
>
> I have just sent it via e-mail.

And it's all set, finally.  Thanks a lot for not giving up on us :)

With this out of the way, I'm just looking through your patch and it
looks good to me.  I have only a few minor style nits:

+                     rc ++;

No space between the variable and the increment operator, please.

+                 if ((get_ttyp ()->ti.c_oflag & ONOCR) && get_ttyp ()->column == 0)

Please try to keep lines <= 80 chars:

+                 if ((get_ttyp ()->ti.c_oflag & ONOCR)
+                     && get_ttyp ()->column == 0)

However, due to the changes in fhandler_tty.cc, this patch doesn't
apply cleanly anymore.  Any chance you could resend it (ideally to the
cygwin-patches ML) diff'ed against git HEAD?

Thanks a lot,
Corinna

Red Hat