Re: Input method in cygwin-x ?

After set
```
export XMODIFIERS="@im=ibus"
```

ibus works with xterm, emacs and chromium!

In fact I wrote
```
export GTK_IM_MODULE=ibus
export XMODIFIERS=@im=ibus
export QT_IM_MODULE=ibus
```
in .bashrc as suggested in some threads, but I forgot I was in zsh
environment...

Now everything works fine. Thank you very much!

ibus-el doesn't work for ibus 1.5+. As far as i recall, emacs24 works
with ibus1.5 without further configuration like ibus-el.