Re: xterm fails after update cygwin

On 09/04/2015 01:40, tmacchant wrote:
DISPLAY=:0.0 makes me to see xterm!

Note that so far I can share Cygwin/X for both 32 bit and 64 bit.
But now it should be started separately

(I am using both 32 bit and 64 bit version because I'm providing cvs
snapshot of gnuplot on both 32 and 64 bit.)

Because 32-bit and 64-bit cygwin are completely independent, it's not possible for a a 32-bit cygwin X client to connect via a unix-domain socket to a 64-bit cygwin X server (and vice versa)

So if you want that to work, you will have to use and allow TCP, as described in [1]

[1] http://x.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-x-faq.html#q-local-noncygwin-clients-cant-connect

--
Jon TURNEY
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer