Re: Cannot change console mode during usage of expect

On 4/16/2015 8:20 AM, Keith Proctor wrote:
Marco Atzeri <marco.atzeri <at> gmail.com> writes:
<snip>

Thanks Marco but I'm not sure which direction your asking me
to go.  Should I:

No directions.
I was giving just a link on similar discussed ones that could
give you an hint and explanation why your trial does not work.

1) Install Console2 ( I didn't find it in the Cygwin installer)

It is not a cygwin program.

2) Build the tool mentioned in the link and prepend
build/console.exe to all my DOS commands.

It is a possibility if you want to try the interaction
between your not-cygwin aware program and the cygwin version
of expect. I never used it.

The second seams like a bit of a hack and I would have to do
the equivalent of #define for Windows versus Mac in my code.

It is also a hack to use cygwin expect with a
not cygwin program.

Maybe I missed missed another option?

Inquiring minds Inquire, :)
Keith