[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Tcl/Tk 8.5.18

The following packages have been updated in the Cygwin distribution:

* tcl-8.5.18-1
* tcl-devel-8.5.18-1
* tcl-tk-8.5.18-1
* tcl-tk-devel-8.5.18-1

Tcl (Tool Command Language) is a very powerful but easy to learn dynamic
programming language, suitable for a very wide range of uses, including
web and desktop applications, networking, administration, testing and
many more.  Tk is the standard graphical user interface toolkit not only
for Tcl, but for many other dynamic languages, and can produce rich,
native applications that run unchanged across different platforms.

This is an update to the latest upstream 8.5 stable branch release, with
the following packaging changes:

* Due to the addition of pkg-config files which pull in a number of
-devel packages, separate tcl-devel and tcl-tk-devel packages have been
created.

* Just after the last Cygwin tcl/tk release, upstream decided to
"improve" Cygwin support by further hybridizing it, going in the exact
opposite direction we went with the switch to a fully *NIX/X11 8.5.  I
have done my best to undo all these changes (which were extensive), but
please let me know if something was missed.

--
Yaakov