How to collaborate as maintainer

Hello. I am not sure is this is the correct destination address for
this message. Anyway I would like to know if exist any package on
Cygwin needed of a maintainer by now or even others needed of some
kind of collaboration in a similar basis.

Gracias | Regards - Saludos | Greetings | Freundliche GrÃÃe | Salutations

--
Sergio Pedraja