Re: [Attn CVS maintainer] Re: CVS checkout with absolute path fails in 32-bit build

On Jul 20 11:48, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jul 18 12:37, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
> > Reposting the below (without repeating the cygcheck output in the name
> > of efficiency) in case the original email was missed.
> >
> > I'm willing to help investigate the problem, but if I'm left to my own
> > devices, I'm not sure if/when I'll be able to find the time to
> > investigate.
>
> Here's the problem from https://cygwin.com/cygwin-pkg-maint:
>
>   cvs                                 ORPHANED (Charles Wilson)
>

> Anybody willing to take over CVS maintainership?

Btw., this is a bug in cvs 1.12.13.  It does not occur with the 32 bit
"prev" version 1.11.22.

For some reason 64 bit CVS is on 1.11.23.  I don't recall the history,
but it seems 1.12.13 needs some updating.

Corinna

Red Hat