Minor issues with Cygwin/X FAQ webpage

I happened to be looking at
http://x.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-x-faq.html and I noticed some
oddities which might call for fixing.  This is the only place I could
find for reporting such issues, though of course it's entirely possible
I missed something; FAQ item 1.9 makes me think there should be
somewhere better, but on reading http://cygwin.com/lists.html (as
linked to by the FAQ), it's not clear what it would be.

In FAQ item 1.9, I find

     Tip: Post your X-related inquires to cygwin@cygwin.com only; do
     not post nor cross post your inquires to the cygwin@cygwin.com
     mailing list.  [...]

Surely those list addresses shouldn't _all_ be the same...?

While less important, I also find

   12.8. Isn't "XWin" trademarked by StarNet Communications?

   No. A quick search at the United States Patent and Trademark Office
   for "XWin" [...]

The question does not specify a jurisdiction; that XWin is not a
relevant trademark in the USA does not mean it's not elsewhere.  (While
I'm not aware of any where it is, I haven't gone looking.  I'm mostly
just trying to counter the "the USA is the whole world" tendency I see
creeping in here as it already has far too many other places.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse@rodents-montreal.org