[ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.2.0-0.5

Hi Cygwin friends and users,

I released a new TEST version of Cygwin.  The version number is 2.2.0-0.5.

New in this version:

- In https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-patches/2015-q3/msg00010.html
  Roman Petrovski points out that RtlFillMemory and RtlCopyMemory
  only work for memory regions up to 2 Gigs.

  I took the opportunity to convert memset, memmove, memcpy, wmemset,
  wmemmove and wmemcpy to assembler code based on NetBSD code.

Since I have no chance to do it this week, I plan to release 2.2.0-1
next Monday, if the above patch doesn't introduce new regressions.

What's new:
-----------

- New APIs: getcontext, setcontext, makecontext, swapcontext.

- New functions: sigsetjmp, siglongjmp.
  These were only available as macros up to now, but POSIX requires that
  siglongjmp has to be available as function.

What changed:
-------------

- When started from a non-Cygwin process, check if $HOME starts with a
  slash (absolute POSIX path).  Otherwise ignore it.
  Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2015-07/msg00344.html

Bug Fixes
---------

- Fix potential hang running ldd(1).
  Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2015-07/msg00292.html

- Fix crashes under AllocationPreference=0x100000 condition
  Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2015-02/msg00765.html

- x86_64 only: Implement memset, memmove, memcpy, wmemmove, wmemcpy in
  assembler derived from NetBSD.
  Addresses: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-patches/2015-q3/msg00010.html

Have fun,
Corinna